We know there is a lot more to HMO’s than the average let which can which can be overwhelming. HMO’s require more management with the high turnover of tenants, tougher legislation & regulations to follow and then there’s the maintenance which you need to be proactive.
There’s the people aspect as well, not mixing tenant types and matching similar personalities/like-minded people is paramount to creating an amazing co-living space that your tenants want to live in.
Our fully managed HMO service includes
- Rental valuation
- Advice on presentation
- Advice on regulations
- Advertise and market property
- Tenant viewings (automated)
- Tenant referencing (automated)
- Preparation of tenancy agreement & other documentation (automated)
- Arrange gas, electrical, PAT and other annual certification
- Fire/smoke alarm testing
- Oversee maintenance issues
- Dealing with tenant problems 24/7
- Regular inspections (1 x monthly communal/1 x 3 monthly room)
- Tenant check-in and full inventory (see below)
- Closing inspection when each tenant leaves
Call us on 01753 780321 to arrange a full assessment of your property, this includes visiting the property plus auditing all relevant documentation to assess compliance.